Big Data Solutions:
We provide full lifecycle Big Data solutions from requirement analysis, platform selection, architecture design, application design, development, testing, administration and maintenance of Hadoop and NoSQL applications.
We will enable the organizations to capture, mine, index and provision very large sets of data to gain insight into understanding customer preferences leveraging burgeoning data assets and generate BI reports and analytics.
Big Data Services:
Hadoop development solutions:
- Implementing standard Hadoop extensions (Eg: Hbase, Hive, Pig, etc.) Designing and implementing Map Reduce programs using Hadoop API
- Deploying Hadoop on private or public clouds
- Designing data structures for NoSQL solutions based on Cassandra, Mongo DB and Couch DB
- Migrating data from RDBMS to NoSQL
- Debug monitor and optimize Hadoop solutions.
- Installation and configuration of Hadoop clusters following best practices
- Configuration file management
- HDFS: Loading and processing of data with CLI and API
- Monitoring and optimizing Hadoop clusters.
- Recovery from NameNode failure
- DataNode failure handling
- Adding new nodes
- Upgrading and removing nodes
- Changing configuration
- Rebalancing Hadoop clusters
- Log file management
- Extract, Transform and Load (ETL) very large data sets of data (using Informatica, Pentaho etc.)
- Cleansing very large data sets
- Designing and implementing analytic routines
- Creating reports and dashboards (using Microstrategy, Cognos and Pentaho etc.)
- Implementing data archival & restoration strategies for very large data sets